Military Star Card Login
The Military Star Card Login is not the easiest thing to find on the internet. The site you need to use is overburdened with loads of random ads and information that nobody wants to read and just serves to confuse someone who isn’t familiar with the site. Yes, people can understand that it is a credit card, and that it has to do with the military, but all we want is an easy to read login page!
Alright, making sense of the military star card login webpage doesn’t have to be a lonely project. It doesn’t even have to be a project. Leave your worry and concern behind, and just follow these instructions, because it is actually pretty easy. We have made for you a convenient little video you can watch to help you get to the military star card login. If you prefer to go step-by-step, below the video you can find some helpful instructions for both logging in, and resetting your password if you have to make a change, or if you forget it. The last section is a set of phone numbers for getting some additional help if you should need it.
Instructions for Logging in:
1. The place to start is https://shop.aafes.com/shop/Login.aspx?RedirectURL=https://shop.aafes.com/shop/default.aspx?loc=http://odin.aafes.com/starcard/default.asp~ Type this directly into your URL bar. This will skip some of the nonsense between you and your military star card account information.
2. Since you already have an account, ignore the right hand side of the screen. The blue-topped white box on the left side is the login that you need to use. Ignore the fact that is says “express login” and all the other scattered information.
3. Enter your username in the username field, which is on top of the left hand login box.
4. Enter your password in the password field next. This section is directly below the username section. Be sure that everything you enter in here is exactly as it should be, or you could end up having to type up your password another time or two before you can move on.
5. Click the button that says “Log-in” to finish logging in.
Resetting your Password
1. Visit the same page mentioned above. You can either follow the link, or just type it into the top of your browser.
2. You will see that the bottom of the left side login box has a link called "forgot my username or password" click on this link. You can just ignore the sentence below it that talks about what you need to do to reset your information. The link is already right there, so just disregard the sentence.
3. This page will show you three fields you need to fill in.
4. Type the requested information into the fields, going from top to bottom.
5. When all these fields are filled in appropriately, you need to click on the "continue" button. Follow the instructions the site gives you from here on. Things should clear up more from that point on.
1. Login help phone number: 1-800-527-2345
2. Toll free phone number for Military Star: 1-877-891-STAR
Shortcut to Military Star Card Login page here...
How to log in to the Military Star Card site
Instructions for resetting your password or username
Phone numbers to contact Military Star
Your opinion of Military Star Card:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...